We currently have an exciting new opportunity for an Electronics Systems Engineer working for one of the biggest names within the industry.
We are looking for an Electronics Systems Engineer to develop real time electronic control systems for diesel fuel injection equipment and other integrated equipment also potentially for engine and vehicle electronic systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Capturing and analyzing customer requirements.
• Designing control algorithms and strategies (using Matlab\Simulink) for autocode generation of production intent code.
• Designing system diagnostics and CAN communication specifications.
• Developing validation tests for electrical bench, dSpaceHiL and vehicle.
• Calibrating sensor interfaces and diagnostic strategies.
• Calibrating servo controls and regulators.
• Supporting customer’s engine and vehicle testing.
• Supporting system and hardware FMEA.
• Provide expertise for investigations and problem solving activities.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
• Educated to degree level in an engineering discipline.
• Demonstrable industry related experience of developing real time embedded control systems.
• Solid experience of defining and developing control strategies in Matlab\Simulink.
• Experience of working for a Tier 1 supplier in the automotive industry.
• Experience of a production intent auto-coding environment.
• Calibration Tools (eg. INCA, ATI Vision)
• CAN Tools (eg. CANAlyzer)
• Clearcase (or similar configuration management tool)
Should you be interested in more details, please feel free to give me a call or send me an e-mail.