We currently have an exciting new opportunity for an Electronics Software Engineer working for one of the biggest names within the industry.
We are looking for an Electronics Software Engineer to work on electronics software will be required to develop real time electronic control systems for diesel fuel injection equipment and other integrated equipment also potentially for engine and vehicle electronic systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generation of embedded C code to implement control algorithms typically from MATLAB Simulink & Stateflow diagrams
- Integration of manually and auto-generated C code into a single application using IBM Rational Clearcase
- Static analysis of C code using QAC to MISRA and local guidelines
- Verification of C code via peer review, electrical test bench and analysis of Unit Test results
- Software Integration Reviews and Testing
- Using commercial software for in-circuit debugging (Lauterbach) on various micros
- Use of data acquisition systems over CCP (INCA, ATi) for calibration and debugging
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional with a strong background in:
- Embedded real-time software skills using C Language
- Embedded application field
- Developing real-time systems
- Ability to work as part of a team or in isolation
- Configuration management experience using Clearcase or similar
- Real-time debugging using in-circuit emulation tools
- PERL and/or Python skills advantageous
- CAN and/or J1939 protocol exposure and related tools (e.g. CANAlyzer)
- The successful candidate should be educated to HND or degree level in Software Engineering or Electronics. Automotive background would be an advantage.
Should you be interested in more details, please feel free to give me a call or send me an e-mail.