• To carry out all PPM and reactive repairs as necessary.
• Responsible for all minor installations and maintenance of site Electrical HV & LV Systems Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant including basic mechanical and plumbing system fault finding.
• Complete the relevant paperwork and report diligently.
• Responsible for all record keeping, control of sub-contractors and raising and issuing of safety documentation as required.
• Ability to work in a customer focused environment where quality and image is very important.
• Ensure any parts required are clearly and accurately stated.
• Ensure that any difficulties encountered on engineering activities are reported to the Engineering Supervisor/Manager.
• Ensure all record keeping functions are completed daily or as required.
• Ensure all work is carried out to the highest standards of workmanship and safety.
• Understanding of company procedures.
• Understanding of escalation procedures.
• RAMS & Permit to Work
• To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
• Working hours are a three-week rolling shift pattern
o 0500-1300 - A
o 0800-1600 - B
o 1600-0000 - C
• A recognised industry Electrical qualification will be required, and previous experience is essential.
• IEE 18th Edition
• IPAF 3a & 3b
• Health & Safety Awareness
• Legionella Awareness
• Proficient in use of IT software Word/Excel etc.
Not essential but an advantage:
• AP15 - HV Qualified up to 11KV
• AP12 - LV Qualified
• 2391 City & Guilds Inspection & Testing (or equivalent)
• Ability to effectively work under pressure
• Ability to diagnose faults and recommend appropriate solutions
I’m free for a call on 0121 667 8637 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Rubicon Consulting is fast becoming one of the leading providers
of highly skilled contract and permanent Engineering specialists in the UK.
We have one of the highest profile Engineering recruitment brands across all market sectors combined with the experience and reach that comes with over 70 years in technical recruitment.
Our combination of industry knowledge and technical expertise means we provide the best possible results every time!
- Design Engineers/managers
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors /Project and Managing QS's
- Bid/Tenders/proposals Engineers /managers
- Commission Engineers/managers
- Senior Authorised Person's/Managers
- Site Engineers/managers
- Health & Safety
- Project Controls/Planning
In the following sectors;
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Utilities
- Health & Safety
- Information Technology
- Management & Executive
Referral Scheme - Know someone who fits this job?
Refer them to us and you could land yourself £200 in the process
Rubicon: Jobsite: Cv Library:
Power Generation Accounting Arts & Graphic Design
Utilities Automotive Aerospace
Manufacturing Aviation Hospitality / Hotel
Aerospace/Defence Banking & Finance Manufacturing & Surveying
Oil & Gas Construction
Information Technology Customer Service
Energy & Utilities
Health & Safety
Logistics & Transport
Management & Executive
Oil & Gas