To ensure full compliance is met for all aspects of the Estates function in line with respective regulatory requirements. Develop systems and processes to ensure consistent approach across various hospital sites in order to achieve the PFI service objectives. Identify opportunities for improvement and deliver solutions within budget.
• Substantial understanding and experience of relevant Department of Health, Regulatory and Legislative issues.
• ‘Subject matter expert’ (In-depth knowledge) and experience of relevant processes and procedures relevant to the role, including quality assurance requirements, techniques and processes.
• Commercial and financial awareness with proven knowledge of budgetary control
• Qualified to HNC or equivalent in engineering discipline
• Accredited to either NEBOSH or IOSH
• Understanding of internal / external stakeholders & partners and their requirements.
• Excellent motivation and influencing skills with a positive can-do attitude
I’m free for a call on 0121 667 8637 or email me on
Rubicon Consulting is fast becoming one of the leading providers
of highly skilled contract and permanent Engineering specialists in the UK.
We have one of the highest profile Engineering recruitment brands across all market sectors combined with the experience and reach that comes with over 70 years in technical recruitment.
Our combination of industry knowledge and technical expertise means we provide the best possible results every time!
- Design Engineers/managers
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors /Project and Managing QS's
- Bid/Tenders/proposals Engineers /managers
- Commission Engineers/managers
- Senior Authorised Person's/Managers
- Site Engineers/managers
- Health & Safety
- Project Controls/Planning
In the following sectors;
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Utilities
- Health & Safety
- Information Technology
- Management & Executive
Referral Scheme - Know someone who fits this job?
Refer them to us and you could land yourself £200 in the process
Rubicon: Jobsite: Cv Library:
Power Generation Accounting Arts & Graphic Design
Utilities Automotive Aerospace
Manufacturing Aviation Hospitality / Hotel
Aerospace/Defence Banking & Finance Manufacturing & Surveying
Oil & Gas Construction
Information Technology Customer Service
Energy & Utilities
Health & Safety
Logistics & Transport
Management & Executive
Oil & Gas