Oversee the installation of control systems cabling and wire terminations for the new Emerson Ovation controls system, in its connections from the CCS (DCS) (Distributive Control System) to field equipment.
Followed by supervising CCS (DCS) test activities
• Advising cable team personnel, on field equipment and terminations.
• Identifying and advising solutions to technical queries concerning wiring, drawings etc.
• Advising cost effective alternatives and solutions.
• Liaising with Operations personnel to organise Safe Permit to Work procedures.
• Planning the phasing of new terminations to working equipment.
• Organising Set to work and Loop testing of signal interfaces from CCS (DCS) to Field equipment.
• Support CCS (DCS) Testing and commissioning activities.
• Facilitate CCS (DCS) Fault observation, recording and resolution.
• Ensure CCS (DCS) “AS BUILT” documents are maintained and updated.
The above person should be a good communicator, a team player and able to function on a fast paced project.
I’m free for a call on 0121 667 8637 or email me