Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for an Electrical Site Supervisor on a Permanent basis based in Dublin.
The role of the Electrical Site Supervisor is to support the Site Manager in the organization and co-ordination of site-based activities and to lead and co-ordinate teams of Electrical Engineering trade professionals on site. The Supervisor will be responsible for tracking and recording of site daily activities and progress. They will lead their teams to deliver to quality, on time and to budget in a safe and efficient manner. They will deal with obstacles and develop team capacity.
- Senior Trades qualification or equivalent coupled with 5+ years site experience within pharmaceutical/medical device, commercial, industrial or data centre type sectors
- Can interpret schematics and electrical drawings
- Strong understanding of site activities and how they are planned and coordinated
- Record of success as a Trade Leader
- Familiarity with materials ordering and lead times
In conjunction with your project team, you will be responsible for the execution of various stages of a project.
You will have to have full understanding of your IFC scope of work and notify the IFC variations to the CM, for the commercial part of this role you will also complete take-offs for variations as and when they are requested and be required to populate SE progress assessments forms in conjunction with planners.
The successful candidate will be needed to review and fully understand the IFC scope of works. Alongside this you need to Review and agree area site set up, install it inline with the agreed plan – all on wheels and nothing directly on the floor. You will also need to appoint the person responsible to maintain and clean your area.
You must however Ensure temp power is available for directs and subcontractors prior to required date.
The ideal candidate will ensure that all the below is adhered to:
- Understand Quality objective of Project – snag free systems on time.
- Review and understand Quality Control Plan which is based on 6M’s.
- Implement Quality Control Plan on site.
- Review and understand ITP.
- Ensure only specified materials are used for your scope of installation.
- Complete Weekly Quality Audits and check lists and also Clear quality audit actions as soon as possible.
- Identify snag items as the installation progresses – stand down crew for TBT if snags are repeated. Ensure you clear snag items to suit walkdown schedule.
- Ensure all personnel have seen relevant FoK’s to their task, and Conduct quality TBT’s.
- Ensure Drawings are Red lined and signed in line with agreed due dates.
- Collate and File all relevant documentation delivered with materials, plant and equipment.
- Ensure materials, plant and equipment are installed to specification and manufacturers recommendations.
- Ensure installation is in accordance with P&IDs and Isometrics.
- Understand and follow the requirements associated with maintaining the correct files.
- Ensure all your personnel have the relevant training for the allocated tasks.
- Assist CM with development of Procurement schedule.
- Track delivery of all relevant orders to ensure delivery dates align with procurement schedule and programme.
- Requisition minor materials in line the IFC requirements and track delivery.
- Ensure all IR's for minor equipment are completed correctly.
- Implement plan to ensure all deliveries are checked and verified and Ensure all materials are correctly Stored – nothing directly on the floor.
- Comply with purchasing procedure with regard to delivery docket management.
The ideal candidate will Deliver briefings on key project daily or weekly items, deliver safety and quality TBT’s.
HR and Subcontractors:
- Ensure Biometric or facial recognition clock is in operation and all operatives are instructed on its use (including subcontractors)
- Track and detail actual personnel on site daily (directs and subcontractors) for your scope of work and submit to CM daily
- Complete Employee assessment forms for tradesmen and apprentices, note that you will need to Advise CM on performance of directs and subcontractor’s compliance with our expectations, both good and where there are development opportunities
- Review relevant construction pack (specifications, schedules and drawings) for your scope of work and develop a set of familiarisation notes for Construction Manager (CM) or Project Manager (PM) to review.
- Assist Construction Manager is compiling Lesson's learned at the end of the project.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!