Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Electrical Site Manager on a Permanent Contract based in Dublin.
As Electrical Site Manager you will represent the Project Manager and the client on major construction sites and to take responsibility for all site related activities associated with the construction of a varied range of projects. The Electrical Site Manager will be expected to take the lead on all on-site activities from pre-mobilisation through to commissioning and eventual demobilisation.
- Assist PM in development of construction programme, short term look ahead planning reports, equipment and materials schedules.
- Visit site and develop a site establishment schedule.
- Familiarisation with change management with PM.
- Assist in project validation.
- Put site safety starter pack in place and participate in HSEQ plan.
- Set up site establishment.
- Method statement and Risk Assessment preparation and review with sub-contractor.
- Review construction drawings and sign off
- Assist in benchmarking installation practices and Quality procedures
- Ensure that all on site personnel hold the relevant competencies for the task they will be carrying out
- Assist Project team in expediting of major equipment deliveries.
- Ensure that all variations are picked up in a timely fashion in conjunction with PM and QS.
- Ensure labour allocation sheets are being completed by sub-contractors.
- Produce short term programmes in line with master programme.
- Mark up master programme each week and issues to PM.
- Effectively manage sub-contractor supervision to enable efficient productivity
- Ensure sub-contractor workforce is on site at workface on time.
- Plan and co-ordinate delivery of materials and plant.
- Deliver specific QAQC TBT’s and group stan downs
- Preform weekly QAQC audits
- Mark up drawings in conjunction with inspection testing.
- Ensure inspection test plan is enforced by snagging works, then offering to client for inspection at various stages of the installation working to ZERO snags.
- Ensure that free issue equipment is checked, cared for and once accepted confirm to engineer to sign off for payment.
- Raise and close off NCR’s as necessary
- Recognised Electrical apprenticeship / trade cert coupled with a minimum of 5 years Site Management experience
- Experience in managing Electrical design and build projects in-excess of €5 million.
- You will ideally be in possession of; IOSH certificate managing safety; IOSH certificate in environmental management and general NEBOSH certificate but not essential.
- PICW “Person in Charge of Work” Level A would be advantageous
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!