Job Title – Electrical Project Engineer
Position Tyre: Contract
Location: West Midlands
Duration of Contract: 9 months
Our client is renowned for the transformation and co-creating the future of energy with customers, providing safe, efficient, reliable, and affordable power to drive economic growth and raise living standards around the world.
Role Summary: -
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Project Engineer for a global client on a contract position based in West Midlands. This successful candidate will be responsible for the technical coordination of engineering activities, and equipment specifications on High Voltage Substation projects. Specifically ensuring that projects are delivered safely, to a high standard of quality, and to time & budget. needs to be an engineer with Electrical/power electronics/Power systems background.
Skills and Experience; -
· Electrical Project Engineer (High Voltage Substation projects)
· Power systems
Main responsibilities; -
• Leading a design team consisting of engineers from various disciplines.
• Creating Technical Specifications to allow the procurement of High Voltage Plant and Equipment.
• Managing the technical interface with the Client and the Construction Teams.
• Leading the Safety by Design approach and ensuring high standards of quality within all design activities.
• Technical knowledge of high voltage substation design.
• Leadership and organisation skills coupled with a pro-active nature and an ability to drive tasks forward.
• Communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to interact with personnel at various different levels.
• Wind Farm experience
Please contact me 0121 667 8638/ 0786 092 1198 for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting has grown to become a leading recruitment company working in niche vertical markets and has a reputation for supplying specialist talent that is second to none.