Role Summary: - Our client is committed to leading their sector in sustainability. Candidates have a collective responsibility to work in an efficient and sustainable manner to help minimise our impact on the environment. This role is to report directly to the Contract Manager with responsibility for carrying out electrical works including the development of the electrical self-delivery including fixed wire testing and electrical installation projects across the region.
Location: London and south
Main responsibilities: - The main responsibilities of this job will involve developing and maintaining good working relationships with customer representatives and working in a manner which ensures that all areas of the service agreement between our client and their customers are delivered with the requisite levels of professionalism.
- To Attend call outs outside of normal working hours in response to breakdowns or failure of equipment.
- To carry out scheduled repairs, maintenance tasks and operations of equipment and services in accordance with best practice.
- To lead initiatives and carry out other projects and duties as instructed or delegated by the Contracts Manager.
- To ensure the calibration of Electrical meters are always maintained ensuring compliance.
- To fulfil site health, safety and environmental, quality and customer service targets.
- To produce site specific Risk Assessments and Method statements.
- To deliver all Test and Inspection Certification in the agreed time scales.
- To Ensure PPE is safe and up to date.
- To be aware of key financial targets and carry out responsibilities in the most cost-effective manner.
- To seek opportunities to develop business potential and enhance the clients relationship with its existing customers.
- To produce Annual Electrical maintenance reports inclusive of any costed remedials.
Qualifications and required experience: -
Acceptable 17th Edition qualifications 2
City & Guilds 2382-10 Certificate in requirements for Electrical Installation (BS7671:2008)
• City & Guilds 2382-20 Certificate in requirements for Electrical Installation Update
• Or acceptable equivalent 3
Acceptable 16th Edition qualifications 2
• City & Guilds 2380/2381 (16th Edition Wiring Regulations)
• City & Guilds 2386
• City & Guilds 2360-Part 2 Theory
• City & Guilds 2350 (must have all modules)
• City & Guilds 2400 (must have all modules)
• City & Guilds NVQ Level 3
• City & Guilds 2330 (Parts1, 2 & 3)
The above 16th edition qualifications must have been achieved post – June 1993
(except C&G 2380/2381/2386 - which must have been achieved post – June 1992).
Please contact me on 0121 667 8638/ 07739 756 478 for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting has grown to become a leading recruitment company working in niche vertical markets and has a reputation for supplying specialist talent that is second to none.