Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for 3 X Electrical Engineers based in Sweden on a 6 month contract.
The Electrical engineer is responsible for the design, development and maintenance of electrical control systems and/or components to required specifications, focusing on economy, safety, reliability, quality and sustainability. The Electrical Engineers will be involved in projects from the concept and detail of the design through to implementation, testing and handover.
Requirements / Duties: -
- Assist with the preparation of technical and contract documentation for issue.
- Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports.
- Prepare method statements and risk assessments.
- Carry out document control, recording and transmitting information.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with clients, other members of the design team and contractors on technical issues.
- Managing all technical queries on site and assist project team in all site electrical engineering issues to include: the management, the planning, the testing and commissioning and the handover of all project systems.
- Prepare programs using MS project.
- Plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate program of assigned engineering work and projects.
- Assemble bid, approval, and construction issue drawing packages.
- Estimate cost, reliability, and safety factors.
- Generate specifications for parts.
- Control the efficiency of processes.
- Supervise technicians and other engineers during development phase.
- Build, test and modify product prototypes.
Qualifications / Skills: -
- An honours degree in electrical engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Experience in the construction industry would be an advantage.
- Fluent English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills, particularly in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Packages.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this information and my contact details on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!