Our Client is looking to appoint an experienced Electrical Engineer within their water business to be based in South East England.
As part of this strategy they are now seeking candidates with a strong water industry background across a number of engineering disciplines to strengthen our UK based team.
As Electrical Engineer - Water, the successful candidate will work with other electrical engineers within the water business line and become an advocate for the company within the industry.
- Experience of delivering H& S by design.
- BSc, BEng, MEng or MSc in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience of working within a team of Electrical Engineers.
- Experience of world class quality systems.
- Experience of developing specifications.
- Experience of delivering detail design work within a team including CAD staff.
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience of medium to large water and wastewater treatment work projects.
- Chartered member of the IET.
- Experience of water and wastewater projects within other regions.
- Experience of building services projects.
To be considered for the role of Electrical Engineer please apply with an updated CV.