Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer based in London.
Role and Responsibilities
- Working as part of a design team delivering detailed design
- Using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) and BIM (Revit) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project
- Designing site-specific equipment as required
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
- Liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams
- Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
- Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements
- Advising clients and architects on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimise the environmental impact and reduce the carbon footprint
Experience and Skills Required
- An accredited Building Services degree or higher educational qualification and experience in a similar role.
- Ideally chartered or working towards chartered engineer status with a suitable institution.
- You will need to be an excellent communicator who can articulate complicated issues between our clients and our highly skilled project teams.
- You will also need to show a willingness to learn whilst demonstrating a high-level diligence and organisational skills.
- 25 days holiday and study leave
- Company car or car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Pension: Standard 6% Contribution
- Highly competitive salary
- Huge potential for progression and promotion
- Excellent work / life balance
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!