Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer based in the South West of England.
Role and Responsibilities
- Designing robust electrical systems to enable the client to tender the works or produce working drawings and calculations to ensure that the building services installation meets the needs of the client.
- Liaising closely with other professionals, including mechanical engineers, structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams.
- Attending a range of project group and technical meetings.
- Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meet legislative and health and safety requirements.
- Advising clients and architects on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimise the environmental impact and reduce the carbon footprint.
- Designing site-specific equipment as required.
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures.
Experience and Skills Required
- Experience within a similar role running projects from conception through to completion including calculations, drawings, specifications, etc
- Accredited Building Services degree or higher educational qualification (HNC/HND)
- AutoCAD experience (experience with Revit would be an advantage)
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Generous bonus scheme
- Pension scheme: 6% contribution
- Highly competitive salary
- 26 days holiday
- Company car allowance
- Salary sacrifice cycle to work scheme
- Free car parking
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!