SKILLS: EPC, FEED, HV Switchgear, HVAC, ATEX, Oil & Gas,
• BSc (Electrical Engineering)
• MIET, CEng (Preferred)
Minimum 10 years’ experience in the oil & gas industry with an Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) contractor covering Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and detailed engineering.
The successful candidate shall be able to undertake the following work without assistance.
• Package management of HV switchgear, LV switchgear, UPS and power/control cables from initial enquiry to Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
• Interface with HVAC, Telecommunication & Control System Packages
• Switchroom layouts including the review of cable routing
• Cable Sizing
• Short circuit calculations
• Load List
• Liaison with third parties including the fabrication yard and Client.
• Advise on equipment for use in hazardous areas and compliance with ATEX
• Change control/management with regard to cost/schedule
• Liaise & manage the production of design drawings produced in ‘high value offices’.
Oil & Gas, EPC, FEED