Our client is a leading engineering firm with a solid footprint in the Power industry.
Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Document Controller for a contract position based in Swindon.
To act as document control focal point for various projects with a large engineering firm, completing all required document control functions. The responsible DC is expected to act as custodian for
incoming sub-contractor deliverables and maintain the already established working interfaces with sub-contractor, client and the project team.
Aconex experience is essential.
This is a office based role with occasion travel to the site, expenses covered by the client for travel.
* Project document control experience working as part of a Project team.
* Use and management of document management systems
* Management of engineering documents, sensitive information, drawings and plant records
* Experience of communicating to all levels of staff and management
* Educated to NVQ Level 4/HNC/equivalent is preferred, though solid relevant experience will be considered
* Full and valid UK driving license
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!