To act as document control focal point for various projects with a large engineering firm in Manchester, completing all required document control functions. The responsible DC is expected to act as custodian for incoming sub-contractor deliverables and maintain the already established working interfaces with sub-contractor, client and the project team.
* Project document control experience working as part of a Project team.
* Use and management of document management systems
* Management of engineering documents, sensitive information, drawings and plant records
* Experience of communicating to all levels of staff and management
* Educated to NVQ Level 4/HNC/equivalent is preferred, though solid relevant experience will be considered
* Full and valid UK driving license
Behavioural Competencies/Leadership Qualities
* Capable of working well as part of a team
* Self motivating
* Able to manage own personal development
* Effective communication for all styles of learning
* Strong attention to detail
Technical/Role Specific Competencies
* Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
* Knowledge of appropriate legislation and regulation governing the operation of process plant
* Document Control manager
* project team
* Senior Project Managers
For more information please contact me 0121 667 8638/ 0786 092 1198 should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Looking forward to hearing from you.