Role: Project Document Controller
To act as document control focal point for various projects with a large engineering firm in Manchester, completing all required document control functions. The responsible DC is expected to act as custodian for incoming sub-contractor deliverables and maintain the already established working interfaces with sub-contractor, client and the project team.
* Project document control experience working as part of a Project team.
* Use and management of document management systems
* Management of engineering documents, sensitive information, drawings and plant records
* Experience of communicating to all levels of staff and management
* Educated to NVQ Level 4/HNC/equivalent is preferred, though solid relevant experience will be considered
* Full and valid UK driving license
Behavioural Competencies/Leadership Qualities
* Capable of working well as part of a team
* Self motivating
* Able to manage own personal development
* Effective communication for all styles of learning
* Strong attention to detail
Technical/Role Specific Competencies
* Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
* Knowledge of appropriate legislation and regulation governing the operation of process plant
* Document Control manager
* project team
* Senior Project Managers
I’m free for a call on 0121 667 8637 or email me on email@example.com
Rubicon Consulting is fast becoming one of the leading providers
of highly skilled contract and permanent Engineering specialists in the UK.
We have one of the highest profile Engineering recruitment brands across all market sectors combined with the experience and reach that comes with over 70 years in technical recruitment.
Our combination of industry knowledge and technical expertise means we provide the best possible results every time!
- Design Engineers/managers
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors /Project and Managing QS's
- Bid/Tenders/proposals Engineers /managers
- Commission Engineers/managers
- Senior Authorised Person's/Managers
- Site Engineers/managers
- Health & Safety
- Project Controls/Planning
In the following sectors;
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Utilities
- Health & Safety
- Information Technology
- Management & Executive
Referral Scheme - Know someone who fits this job?
Refer them to us and you could land yourself £200 in the process