Role Summary: -
We are currently recruiting for a Design Coordinator (Civil/Structural) for a contract position based in Manchester. This success candidate should have experience in designing perimeter security enhancement schemes for integrated security solution.
Length: 6 months
The successful candidate should have the following experience; -
Skills and Experience; -
· Experience working as part of an Integrated engineering team (Civils -Electrical-Geotechnical)
· Previous experience designing perimeter security enhancement schemes for Integrated Security Solution.
· Experience working on National Grid Gas and Electrical Transmission/distribution (AGI & Compressor) sites.
· Proficient in AutoCAD 2D.
· Knowledge and understanding within Civil Engineering and Structural Engineering.
· Reinforcement concrete detailing experience.
Job Responsibilities; -
· To deter, detect, delay and gather evidence of those with wilful intent to cause disruption or damage to National Grid assets, therefore focusing on improving the existing National Grid security infrastructure and form an integrated physical security solution along with providing protection to assets and safety of personnel with the use of perimeter security, intruder security systems and upgrades of building security.
· Responsible for coordinating the Detailed Design documentation with regards to ensuring that the Civil Engineering design is integrated with the project delivery partners design elements.
· The role includes management of the design elements between the Design Team, Project Engineers and representatives of the client, organising and scheduling project deliverables, attending internal / external design review meetings along with coordinating actions from design review meetings, coordinating elements of the design process lifecycle in order to ensure that design output is fit for purpose in line with the project Operating Requirements (OR) and site specific operating requirements (SSOR), managing change control of design deliverables, providing a technical interface between Project Design Team and Project Site Managers and Project Support staff along with supporting measures to ensure compliance with the internal Quality Procedures and the Clients Quality assurance, document control and G17 procedures.
Main responsibilities: -
The successful candidate will be designing perimeter security enhancement schemes for integrated security solution for a National Grid Project.
Please contact me on 0121 667 8638/ 0786 092 1198 for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting has grown to become a leading recruitment company working in niche vertical markets and has a reputation for supplying specialist talent that is second to none.