We are currently recruiting for an large utilities client of ours.
This will be a long term contract role for the position of Delivery / Construction Manager overseeing multiple projects within the Energy Generation industry.
As Delivery Manager you will manage one or more agile projects, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation via a multi-disciplinary, skilled projectsl team. You’ll be adept at delivering complex projects, breaking down barriers for your team and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.
Defining project needs and feeding these into the programme/portfolio process will enable resource to be appropriately allocated. You will be core to decisions that build high performing teams, where people are excited about the work they are undertaking.
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage
- Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
Skills and experience
It’s essential that you have:
- Proven experience in delivering utility/ power generation projects and products
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
I’m free for a call on 0121 667 8637 or email me on email@example.com
Rubicon Consulting is fast becoming one of the leading providers
of highly skilled contract and permanent Engineering specialists in the UK.
We have one of the highest profile Engineering recruitment brands across all market sectors combined with the experience and reach that comes with over 70 years in technical recruitment.
Our combination of industry knowledge and technical expertise means we provide the best possible results every time!
- Design Engineers/managers
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors /Project and Managing QS's
- Bid/Tenders/proposals Engineers /managers
- Commission Engineers/managers
- Senior Authorised Person's/Managers
- Site Engineers/managers
- Health & Safety
- Project Controls/Planning
In the following sectors;
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Utilities
- Health & Safety
- Information Technology
- Management & Executive
Referral Scheme - Know someone who fits this job?
Refer them to us and you could land yourself £200 in the process