Rubicon Consulting are looking to recruit a Customer Service Manager to be based in Aberdeen who will be responsible for Managing customer’s contracts.
The candidate will also be responsible for the profit and loss (Up to £15M), successful execution and performance of Energy Sector Service business, serving customers and the fleet in the Regional Territory. Responsibilities include pre acquisition activities, contract implementation (LTP/Non-LTP, Call-off and Adhoc) through to final account covering all commercial and technical issues. The role includes close collaboration across the immediate team, Product Competence Center and wider group, therefore, International travel is expected. Order Intake, Project Management and strategic planning are fundamental principles expected to successfully coordinate and deliver customer service initiatives across the geographically spread team.
DIMENSIONS OF ROLE:
Customer Support Manager whilst, not having disciplinary reports are expected to conduct Supervisory Management of their teams, engaging customers conducting contract management and addressing all operational issues. (Legal, Commercial, Sales and associated Market Support functions). Expected to deputise for UK Market Support Manger for comercial aspects or as required by Management
Contacts (internal / external)
Manage the provision of Services and Support to the customer to ensure maximum availability of the equipment to meet contractual obligations. Commercially and logistically manage contracts in line with associated terms and conditions including the defined Levels of Authority. Product Competency Centres - Local & International.
TECHNIQUES (TECHNOLOGIES / METHODOLOGIES / PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE):
- Project Management
- Skills and Knowledge
- Contract Management
- Product Knowledge (SGT Fleet)
- Business Improvement
- Health & Safety Planning, Risk Assessment & Environmental awareness
- Professional Variety of Business
- Experience in a commercial contract management/customer facing role and educated to HNC/HND level in an engineering discipline (is highly -desirable) and/or a prior project management role is essential.
- Project / Process Variety of Function Areas
- Discipline of planning, organising and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives Planning & Project Management. Problem solving and creative thinking.
- Leadership Variety of Function Types
- People Management (Customers, Suppliers, Managers and Colleagues). Communication (verbal & written)
- Intercultural Variety of Cultures
- A person who is interculturally competent captures and understands, in interaction with people from foreign cultures, their specific concepts in perception, thinking, feeling and acting. Earlier experiences are considered, free from prejudices; there is an interest and motivation to continue learning.
To be considered for the role please apply with an updated.