Our client is renowned for their service within the power sector
Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Control Engineer for a contract position based in West Midlands on a 5-month contract.
- Designs and develops control systems and equipment.
- Prepares specifications and designs calculations, reviews and checks designs, prepares and reviews material quantity estimates, and prepares forecasts and change.
- Understands the science of instrumentation and the automatic control of dynamic processes, and possesses the ability to apply this knowledge to the planning, design, development, operation, and evaluation of control systems to ensure the safety and practical operability of such processes.: Collaborates with a team of engineers to identify benefits for control technology in a wide range of business sectors.
- Keeps abreast of control system theory developments and identifies suitable opportunities for new technology and techniques.
- Develops control systems from conception to implementation and validation.
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!