Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Contract Fibre Manager on a Permanent Contract based in Coventry.
Scope of Role:-
- Manage the delivery of the contracted work scopes to contracted KPI’s, time, cost, and quality.
- Deliver work scope is safely, monitoring and assessing HSEQ compliance and reporting
- Ensuring that all company standards are effectively communicated, monitored, and adhered to
- Developing a culture of innovation and continuous improvement and collaborating with the wider team to effectively deliver contracts as well as the business objectives
- Prompt and accurate invoicing, and variations management
- Inventory, stores, and procurement management
- Monitor and develop direct reports through training, regular reviews, and appraisals - deliver training and company briefings
- Ensure that all risks relating to safety, health, environment, and quality are effectively managed using risk assessments, PPE, training, and company procedures to ensure a safe working environment for both employees, contractors, and clients
- Investigate and present incident investigation reviews as required in an articulate, informative, and comprehensive manner to the Leadership Team
- Review the monthly audit checks demonstrating legislative compliance within scope of service delivery streams and to escalate to the Project Delivery Director as necessary
- Work with the on-site teams in planning, implementing, and monitoring the standards of all works relating to the Project schedule and reactive works
- Work with the operational and support teams to ensure all completion times for planned, corrective and reactive works are correctly logged and recorded within the company’s asset management system
- Establish, operate, and maintain procedures for the effective planning, organisation, control, monitor and review of the site services
- Maintain commercial understanding of the client contractual deliverables across all services
- Drive profit improvement through both sales generation and cost saving initiatives in a collaborative manner with the operations teams
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and company procedures across the stakeholder groups
- Regularly meet with the client to further understand their organisation and requirements
- Building a collaborative working environment where people take accountability for their activities and engage with other departments to deliver operational excellence
- Minimum of 5 years managing contracts and site-based resources
- Experienced P&L accountable manager
- The ability to consider the wider issues whilst paying attention to detail.
- Confident and successful negotiator managing client expectations.
- Ability to influence others through persuasive arguments based on data and factual evidence.
- Effective and collaborative change management in line with strategic objectives.
- Ability to look continuously for opportunities for improvement and to develop strategies for change to influence and shape the future direction of the business
- Ability to meet targets and consistently deliver projects on time, managing priorities, deadlines, and time critical situations for multiple projects and clients.
- Decision maker – weigh the options and take a decision even with limited information.
- Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of HSEQ
- Contract Management qualification
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!