SKILLS: Busbar, commercially astute, project delivery
We are looking for a contract delivery personnel for an initial 6 months.Coordination role to take product & installation contracts from tendering manager and delivery to customer co ordination between customer , site, factories in Europe , logistics and sub contractors.
Following skills and competency :-
- From an M&E Industry background
- Busbar installations preferable
- Site experience is essential
- Elec discipline ( HNC)
- QS background / commercially astute
- An experienced set of hands who can hit the ground running…..
- Team fit inside LMV team and MS
- Typically 5 years (+) in a Project or contract Engineering/Management role within the Medium/Low Voltage electrical transmission industry sectors.
- Experience and knowledge in the design and implementation of Medium/Low Voltage switch gear and distribution circuits.
- Demonstrate clear evidence of successful contract execution and management of multi disciplined project teams and third parties in a product environment.
- Good commercial awareness and the ability to demonstrate the understanding of contractual / financial performance.
- Solid knowledge and or training in the following:
- Construction and Design Management
- HSE Legislation
- Contract Terms and Conditions (Typically MF/1, ECC etc)
- Microsoft Project
- Good communicator, team player and a solid self-starter who can succeed in pressure situations.
- Management of contracts typically, up to £10M.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own time effectively to achieve targets
- Excellent product application knowledge.
- Knowledge of current and anticipated industry standards
I’m free for a call on 0121 667 8637 or email me email@example.com