Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Construction Project Administrator to be based in Dublin.
Job specification: -
- Working on some of the most exciting construction projects around.
- Ideally you will have experience within the construction industry or a financial institute dealing with construction funding
- Relevant third level qualification within construction economics or finance
- 3 years minimum experience
- Good financial / analytical skills
- Data and information management associated with projects
- High level of reporting skills
- Precise eye for detail
- Writing ability that is coherent, grammatically correct, analytical, and professional
The personal attributes our client is looking for in a candidate
- Effective time management and ability to multi-task
- Motivated individual who will go the extra mile
- An ambitious individual who is looking to develop their career within the area of construction cost consultancy / funder advisory services
What our client can offer you
- Flexible salary
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!