SKILLS: A positive approach, determined to succeed, computer literacy, ability to plan and programme, ability to estimate
We are looking for a Construction Manager to ensure construction activities are supervised to comply with programme, quality, health and safety and operative training and development. You will be covering all aspects of site progress, health and safety, materials handling, plant handling, labour and sub-contractors.
• Develop a daily key action plan that includes HSEQ, productivity and people management.
• Attend/Chair internal meetings with sub-contractors.
• Ensure labour allocation sheets are being completed by sub-contractors.
• Produce short term programmes in line with master programme.
• Mark up master programme each week and issues to PM.
• Effectively manage sub contractor supervision to enable efficient productivity
• Liaise with commissioning engineer in ensuring all systems are tested, demonstrated and handover.
• Ensure all site safety devices are proved.
• Ensure all life systems are complete and certified.
• Issue final marked up drawings are correct.
• Liaise with PM on site demobilisation, including plant, labour, materials and site establishment.
• Ensure all statutory notices, schematics, wall charts are in place on site in accordance with project completion checklist.
• Detailed understanding of engineering systems within own discipline.
• Commercial knowledge and understanding.
• Health and Safety systems and procedures knowledge.
• Qualified as a CITB Site Safety Supervisor
• Qualified and Time served in a Building Services Trade
• CSCS or affiliated card
• CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme
• First Aid Certificate
Contact me today on 0121 667 8637 or 07739 756 478 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org