Rubicon Consulting is looking to recruit a Construction Director for one of our leading clients.
Our client is a leader in the Construction, Residential, Property and Services industry, and work within Transport, Utilities, Infrastructure, Defence, Education and Residential Sectors.
The job holder will be working on £600m project, based in the South West London area.
The project is a residential and retail new build; home to apartments, boutique shops, high quality restaurants, bars and cafes.
My client will deliver 411,000sq ft of the new housing and retail space, along with the 56,000sq ft refurbishment and remodelling of a Grade II listed building.
My client has been awarded Phase 1 of the project, which is due for completion in 2017.
Phase 1 will also see the development realign of 230m of flood defences along the onsite river, in order to open up the space and provide public access along a new riverside walk.
• You will be responsible for all aspects of the projects detailed design, procurement, construction and delivery.
• You will be the main point of contact for the project and fully accountable for overall project performance, including cost, quality, programme and H&S.
• Client Management.
• Managing contract obligations and procurement of trade contractors.
• Managing consultant’s and trade contractor’s design with the development manager.
• Planning and organising construction, including project logistics.
• Commercial / financial management.
To be considered for the role please apply with an updated CV.