Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Component Coordinator on a Contract basis, based in Stafford.
Responsibilities of the Component Coordinator: -
- The Component Coordinator will control the costs (i.e maintain historical and existing product costs and to estimate costs for future products),
- Coordinate product tender submissions and shall be a key interface between Engineering and Sourcing and Procurement functions.
- To effectively manage Project Cost and Product configuration to enable release of materials to meet product/project manufacturing deadlines.
- Component Obsolescence co-ordination
- Manage & Control the Product Costing Tools
- Establish historical product costs, track / monitor the trend, understand the reasons behind the trends
- Product Lifecycle co-ordination
- Product costing and Management
- Be the key interface between Sourcing / Procurement and engineering departments – help smooth the communications and avoid misunderstanding.
- Undertake / Co-ordinate the costings of Product equipment for tendering
- Critical component identification for Project
- Monthly cost to complete report
- Raised Order for Component.
Requirements of the Component Coordinator: -
- Umbrella Companies ONLY – NO LTD’s
- Must be comfortable completing a DBS
- Confident using SAP
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!