Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Commissioning / Process Engineer on a 6 month Contract basis based in Birmingham.
An opportunity has come up for Commissioning / Process Engineer to join our clients Regional Water Business and Water Major Project’s team.
Responsibilities of the Commissioning / Process Engineer: -
- Operating a 312 Mld water treatment plant.
- You will be the controlling mind, responsible for water quality & flow.
- Diagnose and rectify problems with the process as they arise
- Ensuring procedures are followed and escalate relevant issues as required.
- Ensuring Health and Safety is paramount when completing any task.
- The ability to cope with shift work and unsocial hours, as this role will be on a shift rotation basis (Days & Afternoons inc. weekends).
- Site Hygiene is maintained to an acceptable standard
Requirements of the Commissioning / Process Engineer : -
- Multiple years clean water Industry knowledge is essential
- EUSR Water Hygiene Card
- Actifio experience would be advantageous
- Experience in chemical dosing systems
- Experience in RGF's
- Experience with water sampling & analysis
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!