Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer for a contract position based in Warrington. The successful candidate will be involved in the commissioning of Mechanical / Electrical and Combined schemes, predominately in the water industry.
• Contribute to the preparation of Commissioning Plans
• Preparation of Commissioning Documentation including Commissioning Manuals, Inspection & Test Plans, Inspection & Test Reports and Training Manuals.
• Reviewing P&ID diagrams and provide strategies to commission plant and equipment into existing processes in line with client specifications without compromising process and reducing risks.
• Undertaking Factory Acceptance Testing for major items of plant.
• The commissioning, interfacing and setting to work of equipment, including:
o Motor Control Centres
o Pumping Plant
o Process Equipment
o Standby Generation Equipment
• Undertake or supervise the NICEIC electrical installation testing to C& G 2391 as requested.
• Undertaking client training covering both operational and technical competencies.
• Completion of commissioning records and diaries ensuring that all progress and equipment settings are recorded for the O&M manuals.
• Assist the design team by undertaking site visits to gather information for the purposes of tendering or design prior to construction.
• Assist the design team and prepare electrical designs ensuring compliance with the current IEE regulations and all other relevant specifications.
• Knowledge of PLC software packages would be a distinct advantage.
• An industry applicable ONC or City & Guilds / NVQ equivalent
• Demonstrable experience of working within the water and / or sewage industries on SEMD frameworks
• Relevant H&S qualifications (IOSH or CITB 5 Day Site Safety Management, A relevant CSCS card and First Aid training)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
• Blue Water hygiene card
Please contact me on 0121 667 8638/ 07739 756 478 for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting has grown to become a leading recruitment company working in niche vertical markets and has a reputation for supplying specialist talent that is second to none.