Our Client is looking to recruit a Commissioning Engineer to be based in the London Area for a permanent position.
The Commissioning Engineer's main Responsibilities are:
- To assist Construction Project Manager to deliver Contestable Connections for the company on time and within budget.
- To carry out testing & commissioning activities as per DNO requirements.
- To carry out testing & commissioning activities to the company's standards when DNO specifications are not available.
- Gain authorisation to safely carry out operational activities on DNO/iDNO networks.
- To be fully conversant with all relevant company Business Processes.
- To promote and demonstrate a culture of Health Safety & Quality at all times.
- To comply at all times with the requirements of the company's Environmental Policy.
- Carry out Risk Assessments.
- Record all testing & commissioning measurements
- All Other reasonably requested duties.
- Report all accidents and incidents
- Ensure all works are carried out to the company / DNO specifications.
- Keep up to date on current legislation & regulations.
- Carry out all works in line with the company's Policies and procedures.
- Carry out regular safety audits on behalf of the company.
- Ensure that all relevant Safety, Construction specifications & technical data are available.
- To be aware of the market place that the company is operating within and to promote the company to maximise opportunities.
- To hold all current relevant authorisations and certification related to the project.
- Ensure that you have the relevant experience, knowledge & training to carry out your duties for the company.
- Provide accurate quality work within the department and company.
- Travel throughout UK to regional offices and sites.
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate by the Commissioning Manager
- Must hold full UK Driving Licence.
To be considered for the role of Commissioning Engineer, please apply with an updated CV.