We have had a fantastic Freelance opportunity become available for a Commercial Manager based out of Central London working on the Maintenance Contracts on the London Rail System. Some of the scopes being covered are the M&E and Fire Suppression systems.
Some of the position responsibilities will include but not limited to the below.
• Cost control and administration
• Processing and agreement of Applications for payment to contract timescales
• Ensure Project actual costs and accruals are finalised within reporting cycle
• Ensure all project costs are accounted for within budgets
• Negotiation and agreement of variations with supply chain
If this position sounds of interest to you or anybody you may know, please contact me to discuss further.
I look forward to hearing from you.