Close-Out Project Engineer (High Voltage Substation projects):
This role is responsible for progressing a High Voltage Substation project from the Client take-over stage to full completion. It involves the management, coordination and execution of all remaining Engineering tasks required to fully close out the project.
In general, it will involve undertaking the following activities:
• The closure of any remaining design related issues.
• Providing Engineering support to close-out the Snagging or Punch Lists actions
• Managing the As-built drawings and preparing the final document records.
General knowledge of substation
Driving character and practical
Good communication skills
Good organisation skills
I’m free for a call on 0121 667 8637 or email me
Rubicon Consulting is fast becoming one of the leading providers
of highly skilled contract and permanent Engineering specialists in the UK.
We have one of the highest profile Engineering recruitment brands across all market sectors combined with the experience and reach that comes with over 70 years in technical recruitment.
Our combination of industry knowledge and technical expertise means we provide the best possible results every time!
• Design Engineers/managers
• Electrical/Mechanical Engineers
• Quantity Surveyors /Project and Managing QS's
• Bid/Tenders/proposals Engineers /managers
• Commission Engineers/managers
• Senior Authorised Person's/Managers
• Site Engineers/managers
• Health & Safety
• Project Controls/Planning
In the following sectors;
• Power Generation
• Oil & Gas
• Energy & Utilities
• Health & Safety
• Information Technology
• Management & Executive
Referral Scheme - Know someone who fits this job?
Refer them to us and you could land yourself £200 in the process