Our client is a Global Engineer firm and is looking for a candidate for a 3 month contract for a project based in the south of England.
We are seeking a Planner with strong experience in Delay Analysis.
The main focus of this role will be to perform detailed forensic analysis of major project delays using Critical Path Methodologies and schedule analysis combined with detailed project, contract and legal research.
Our client is looking to identify where the responsibility for the delays lie. With the client or sub-contractor etc.
Desired skills and experience:
- Minimum of 10+ years post qualification experience with delay analysis and schedule analysis in the construction industry.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of different methods of Critical Path Analysis.
- Experienced user of Primavera p6.
- Good working knowledge of Office.
- Degree qualified in Engineering and/or Construction management or related discipline.
- Experience of claims work.
- Analytical, investigative, problem-solving approach to work
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Ability to generate fee earning opportunities.
- A solid history in claims planning / scheduling type role is essential
- A history of delivering delay analysis commissions including schedule analysis and report writing
- Demonstration of critical paths & consequent disruption etc.