Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Civils Supervisor based in Nottinghamshire on a Permanent basis.
The subcontractor provides the FTTP / FTTH connections for a major client.
Job specification: -
- Completing daily audits, analysing, and feeding back results to operational managers including PM, and acting where required.
- Ensuring works are to the correct specifications including documenting and taking pictures, where required
- Having overall responsibility for the site set up and ongoing maintenance, with a strong focus on NRSWA compliance
- Understanding and ensuring permit/noticing requirements are adhered too
- Dealing with members of the public in a polite and professional manner
- Timely communication and updates with the management team, including reporting of any changes or deviations from plans
- Collation of data, including scheme drawings of layout, sections, and construction details, as build drawings
- Early identifications of problematic issues on site, timely reporting of these
- Managing and ensuring adherence to the CDM guidelines specific to supervisor responsibilities
- Promoting near miss and positive intervention reporting
- Detailed investigations of any utility strikes
- Completing site surveys including risk assessments of new sites ensuring any necessary changes and or requirements are reported to the project manager
- Uploading documents to the company or the client’s system, in line with the project requirements
- Understanding client KPIs and SLAs and mitigate any risk
- Collaboration with internal teams, client, and local authorities
- NRSWA Level 10 -16
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- EUSR Card
- Excellent organisational and communicational skills
- Comfortable IT Skills and ability to learn new systems quickly.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!