Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Civils Supervisor based in the Suffolk on a Permanent basis.
Our client provides the solution of choice for fibre-optic connectivity.
Job specification: -
- Effectively supervise all teams/crews/gangs
- Determine resource requirements for each site daily
- Maximise productivity targets while maintaining a safe work environment.
- Ensuring all works are planned and executed efficiently
- Manage the construction / being the representative on site on a day-to-day basis
- Undertake in-progress and post completion audits
- Provide daily measures to Field Management & Commercial teams
- Promoting behavioural based practices to the workforce
- Ensure all sites are set-up in accordance to NRSWA regulations
- Ensuring ‘right first time’ quality
- Carry out ongoing daily assessments ensuring defective works are rectified immediately
- Manage unexpected problems and seek support when required
- Street works supervisor qualification
- Knowledge of industry regulations
- A hands-on approach in order to influence a positive culture and mind-set
- Pro-active and self-motivated with a solid work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrated ownership of all aspects of the job
- CSCS card
- Passion for excellence
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Full Driving License
- Ability to travel throughout the UK
NVQ qualifications in Site Supervision, Contracting Operations, Site Management
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!