Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for Civils site Supervisor for a permanent position based in Warrington.
An opportunity has arisen for a civils site Supervisor to help support the divisions goals of delivering outstanding projects whilst maintaining the highest standards of health, safety and quality. With assistance from the commercial team you will also demonstrate and develop financial controls that detail profit and loss and detailed cost to complete reports for each scheme.
- Regular reviews of project status ensuring all options have been considered and evaluated to improve construction performance
- Challenging the Commercial team to ensure the most efficient and cost effective approach is used to deliver outstanding projects
- Strong leadership with employees on site
- Control of site environmental issues
- Development of strong team working relationships
- Ensuring all project KPI`s and KPM`s are achieved
- Uploading documents to company systems as and when necessary in line with business requirements
- Developing accurate project programmes for weekly updates
- Ensuring compliance to procedures through weekly/monthly returns
- Cost risk management and early identification of problematic issues on site
- Ownership of projects, costs, programmes, documentations, site activities and procurement
- Weekly submission of information through T2C including weekly timesheets, material sheets and plant & site checklists
- Collection of data for Divisional coordinators including scheme drawings of layout, sections and construction details
- FTTP is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Have good IT skills
- NRSWA accreditation to supervisory level
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!