We are currently need a CE Expert on Machinery regulations for our client site in East Yorkshire, must be fully up to date with the regulations, and be able to roll their sleeves up and get on with it. It’s a very difficult job and a lot of limited information, so we are looking for someone who can think on their own two feet.
Basic Certification Engineer and the remit is as below.
- Collate asset EC declarations against the European directives and regulations as referenced below.
- Validate compliance of certifications and manage tracking through spread sheet and document management system database (ORBIT)
- Experience of directives and regulations noted below. If there are some shortfall in this area this can be discussed.
- Pressure Equipment 97/23/EC
- Simple Pressure Vessels 2009/105/EC
- Machinery 2006/42/EC
- Low Voltage 2006/95/EC
- Electromagntic Compatibility 2004/108/EC
- ATEX 94/9/EC
- Construction Products Regulation 2011 (REGULATION (EU) No 305/2011, replaced Construction Products Directive 89/106/EEC )
- Microsoft office proficient to include experience with document management system databases
- Experience and understanding with P& ID and technical drawings.
I’m free for a call on 0121 667 8637 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Rubicon Consulting is fast becoming one of the leading providers
of highly skilled contract and permanent Engineering specialists in the UK.
We have one of the highest profile Engineering recruitment brands across all market sectors combined with the experience and reach that comes with over 70 years in technical recruitment.
Our combination of industry knowledge and technical expertise means we provide the best possible results every time!
- Design Engineers/managers
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors /Project and Managing QS's
- Bid/Tenders/proposals Engineers /managers
- Commission Engineers/managers
- Senior Authorised Person's/Managers
- Site Engineers/managers
- Health & Safety
- Project Controls/Planning
In the following sectors;
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Utilities
- Health & Safety
- Information Technology
- Management & Executive
Referral Scheme - Know someone who fits this job?
Refer them to us and you could land yourself £200 in the process