We are currently looking for a CE for a power project build on the Central Belt of Scotland.
Certification engineer and the remit is as below.:
- Collate asset EC declarations against the European directives and regulations as referenced below.
- Validate compliance of certifications and manage tracking through spread sheet and document management system database (ORBIT)
- Experience of directives and regulations noted below. If there are some shortfall in this area this can be discussed.
- Pressure Equipment 97/23/EC
- Simple Pressure Vessels 2009/105/EC
- Machinery 2006/42/EC
- Low Voltage 2006/95/EC
- Electromagntic Compatibility 2004/108/EC
- ATEX 94/9/EC
- Construction Products Regulation 2011 (REGULATION (EU) No 305/2011, replaced Construction Products Directive 89/106/EEC )
- Microsoft office proficient to include experience with document management system databases
- Experience and understanding with P& ID and technical drawings.