My Client is looking for a Calibration Team Leader that will be involved with major upcoming projects.
You will be based within the London Office; however there could be opportunities to travel to Northern Europe each month for business meetings.
• Lead the Heavy Duty Calibration Team for a major client project
• Planning of calibration and validation tasks and milestones
• Resource and facility planning
• Develop strong technical relations with internal and external customers
• Lead calibration design reviews and issue investigations
• Lead calibration maturity reviews
• Prepare and present project status reports for management and customer review
• Technical leadership of empirical and analytical calibration for rig, dyno and vehicle application
• Lead development of calibration and system validation methodology
• Guide and coach team in applying theoretical and practical analytical methods in solving engineering problems
• Responsible for calibration process adherence, quality & risk reporting
• Responsible for personal development and performance reviews of team members
• Liaising with system integration and calibration team members globally
QUALIFICATIONS/ KEY PERFORMANCE
• Educated to a minimum of degree level in Mechanical/Electrical/Automotive Engineering/ Mathematics or similar.
• Master’s degree level preferred
• Chartered Engineering status would be beneficial
• Experience in managing a small team (up to 5 members) would be beneficial
• Minimum 3 years’ development /calibration experience in a diesel common-rail environment, or a demonstrable deep appreciation thereof
• Experience with calibration processes and tool-chains such as ATI Vision, ETAS Inca, AVL CRETA
• Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Project
• Strong organisation skills
• Strong communication skills being able to communicate clearly via email, reports and presentations
• Continuous improvement and quality mind-set and attention to detail
• Demonstrable experience in planning and team leadership
• Ability to work under pressure and manage several tasks concurrently
• Structured quality disciplines such as Six Sigma would be an advantage
Should you be interested in any more details, please feel free to give me a call me or send me an e-mail.