Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Site Engineer/ CAD Technician based in Borehamwood on a Permanent basis.
Our client undertakes design, supply and installation of underground utilities, for the provision of Fibre Optic, Power, Water and Rail infrastructure works. Due to rapid expansion, they are currently looking for graduates, or suitably experienced and qualified personnel, to join their expanding engineering team.
- Site topographical surveying and recording of ongoing works activity and progress, by measurement and recording works information, taking photos and using the GPS to accurately plot newly installed utility service routes and other related construction works.
- Creation of ‘as-laid’ records, editing, validation, publication and submission of service records.
- Creation, preparation and amendment of AUTO-CAD based technical and geographic drawings and electronic documentation.
- Assisting with the preparation and publication of project related and tender documentation.
- Candidate will be educated to graduate level.
- AutoCAD (to advanced Level).
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
- Surveying and Setting out, GPS & GIS systems.
- Use of Leica GPS surveying equipment.
- Must have full/clean driving licence.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!