Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Cable Engineer working on a project in Derbyshire.
Our client has been running for over 10 years now and have a strong pipeline of work coming up around the east midlands.
This project has up to 2 years work around Derbyshire, our client is seeking cable team 2/3 people. If you are applying for the role below, please ensure you have the correct experience.
- Strong experience working on Primary Nodes (PN)
- Experience on FTTP projects, installing all cables ready for the splice teams
- Pulling cables
- Probing and roping
- Installing sub ducts and ducts
- Installing fibre on OH and UG lines.
- Installation of passive equipment (sub ducting Roping and Probing)
- Carrying out site surveys
- Experience Pulling and Blowing cables
- Needs to have a valid NOPS or smart card with UG and OH cert.
- Strong background in re-splicing & Splicing.
- Worked on a similar framework and experience working on UG and OH
- Must have their own van and transport
- Ideal candidate will provide their own road signs, gate guards etc.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!