Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Buyer based in Stafford on a 6 month contract.
- Place and follow-up on POs.
- Manage relationships with suppliers for PO execution.
- Manage problems and schedule changes.
- Update ERP.
- Develop new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations.
- Balance both tactical execution with strategic initiatives necessary to drive cost reduction projects.
- Works together with high level people from the business at SPB and EB level.
- Specifies needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done.
- Provides technical / commercial assistance to Commodity Buyers to develop awareness of manufacturing processes and improve product knowledge.
- Actively participate in supplier performance reviews.
- Advises Functional managers regarding projects, processes and procedures in the own field.
- Cost control.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- NO PSC’s
- comprehensive knowledge of SAP system.
• Strong organisation skills.
• Strong IT skills.
• Knowledge of transport of dangerous goods (desirable)
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!