Our Client is a well known company who specialise within the power industry. They are looking for an individual to lead the company for driving revenue growth, the P&L, Customer Satisfaction, and Employee Satisfaction. The leader will be accountable for leveraging existing Customer relationships and acquiring new customers across the Power, Water and Gas sector. You will be accountable for delivering the roadmap to knowledge leadership in the chosen area; you will also drive industry recognition through active representation in Industry, customer and partner forums, and academia. The leader will be accountable for forge enduring partnerships and associations with players in the industry to build a rounded capability.
- Smart Metering Industry knowledge
- Expert and experienced in UK Market structure – from meter procurement to installation via the MAP/MOP, DCC ecosystem and the stakeholders concerned.
- Deep knowledge of Electricity and Gas Metering.
International experience to leverage benchmarks Knowledge and experience of multiple domains Water, Power, Gas
Skill Sets Required
- Meter Asset Provision
- Meter Operations
- Industry Dataflows
- Metering Supply chain,
- Contractual and commercial acumen in a Metering context.
- SMETS familiarity.
- Senior Relationships at Utilities and the smart Metering Industry ecosystem.
- Senior Management/Exec level experience, in defining and managing business cases through diverse range of stakeholders.
- Energy, Enthusiasm, Tenacity, Belief in self, and Mission.
- Customer connect, Ability to convince and challenge status quo, alter mindsets to achieve new direction.
Education Level / Qualifications
- Industry Specific Qualifications – Engineering Degree, Masters/PHD
- MBA from a reputed international B-School
If you would like any more information please feel free to give me call or send me an email