Our Client is a well known company who specialise within the power industry. They are looking for an individual to Lead the company Centre of Excellence, and drive Revenues from the Propositions in Management of Utility Network Operations related to Control Rooms/System Operations. The leader will be responsible for driving revenue growth, the P&L, Customer Satisfaction, and Employee Satisfaction. The leader will be accountable for leveraging existing Customer relationships and acquiring new customers across the Power, Water and Gas sector. The person in charge will be accountable for delivering the roadmap to knowledge leadership in the chosen area, and will drive industry recognition through active representation in Industry, customer and partner forums, and academia. The leader will be accountable for forge enduring partnerships and associations with players in the industry to build a rounded capability.
- Control Room Knowledge and detailed knowledge of System/Control Room Operations in a Power/Water/Gas context.
- Engineering experience of the Utility Network, eg: Power distribution/Water.
- Full understanding of the processes, systems (SCADA, Telemetry, Field Instrumentation) and data that drive the transportation/transmission/distribution of Power/Water/Gas, including regulatory drivers, and recent developments such as proliferation of distributed generation, smart networks and impacts thereof.
- Experience should have ideally been within a Utility and a Solutions Provider.
- International experience to leverage benchmarks
- Knowledge and experience of multiple domains Water, Power, Gas
Skill Sets Required
- Familiar with Control Room operations of utilities, in an engineering and Management capacity
- Knowledge of supply chain, solution providers and the market – Processes, Systems, Instrumentation, Communications technologies
- Senior Relationships at Utilities
- Senior Management/Exec level experience, in defining and managing business cases through diverse range of stakeholders
- Energy, Enthusiasm, Tenacity, Belief in self, and Mission
- Customer connect, Ability to convince and challenge status quo, alter mindsets to achieve new direction.
Education Level / Qualifications
- Industry Specific Qualifications – Engineering Degree, Masters/PHD
- MBA from a reputed international B-School
If you would like any more information please feel free to give me call or send an email.