Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Build Manager based in Suffolk on a Permanent basis
Our client provides the solution of choice for fibre-optic connectivity.
Job specification: -
• To own the end to end program delivery including, design, programme of works and delivery of all target in line with customer requirements.
• To manage planning and deployment of appropriate resource including when required recruitment, ensuring that work stacks are managed, service is delivered within agreed SLAs and in the most efficient way possible.
• To build strong and effective relationships with direct reports, clients and key stakeholders in order to deliver first class service.
• Responsible for all commercial elements of the build, including P&L delivery, delivery against contract requirements, controlling and managing costs and compensation events.
• To lead a team of Project Managers (construction and fibre), Supervisors, Co-ordinators, Customer Liaison Officers, SHEQ Co-ordinator
• Drive continuous performance improvement and ongoing development of all direct reports. This is to include performance management where required.
• Overall owner of all health and safety requirements along with ensuring the wellbeing of all direct reports. Responsible in creating and instilling a safety culture across the team.
• To own and grow the financial performance of team including driving down operational costs wherever possible across your region.
• To ensure all requirements of the contract are delivered within agreed SLAs and ensure all customer requirements are met including compliance.
English, Math’s, IT, Excel – A strong understanding of all
Strong understanding of fibre networks
Programme Management and planning
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!