Our client is renowned for their work mechanical and electrical engineering service.
Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a BIM Manager for a contract position based in London.
- Production of the project BIM Execution Plan (BEP)
- Production and maintenance of the project Task Information Delivery Plan (TIDP)
- Management of the project drawing and modelling programme
- Clash detection and auditing of information modelled by the supply chain
- Validation of information submitted to the client CDE
- Maintenance of the Equipment Matrix
- Management of the BIM360 platform for model viewing and collaboration
- Management of Revizto for Issue Tracking
- Attend / Lead weekly site meetings
- Compiling Monthly Check Point Reports
- Directing production team in conjunction with technical lead
- Review and Validate Incoming Design Team Information for suitability
- Liaising with prefab team for inclusion in BIM Model
- Management / Monitoring of Project Programme and Resource
- QA of deliverables in conjunction with technical lead
- Management of project account including change control
- Problem Resolution / Risk Management
- Responsible for raising RFIs and managing close out of issues
- Design Review duties
- Establishment and Maintenance of Technical Log and Materials Matrix
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!