Our client is renowned for expertise in providing mechanical and electrical service.
Role Summary: -
We are currently recruiting for a BIM Manager for a tier 1 contractor based in London. This right candidate must be competent in Revit and prefabrication methodologies, as well as Navisworks and the BIM360 platform and worked on large MEP schemes.
The successful candidate should have the following experience; -
Experience and Skills; -
· Production of the project BIM Execution Plan (BEP)
· Production and maintenance of the project Task Information Delivery Plan (TIDP)
· Management of the project drawing and modelling programme
· Clash detection and auditing of information modelled by the supply chain
· Validation of information submitted to the client's CDE
· Maintenance of the Equipment Matrix
· Management of the BIM360 platform for model viewing and collaboration
· Attend / Lead weekly site meetings
· Compiling Monthly Check Point Reports
· Directing production team in conjunction with technical lead
· Review and Validate Incoming Design Team Information for suitability
· Liaising with prefab team for inclusion in BIM Model
· Management / Monitoring of Project Programme and Resource
· QA of deliverables in conjunction with technical lead
· Management of project account including change control
· Problem Resolution / Risk Management
· Responsible for raising RFIs and managing close out of issues
· Design Review duties
· Establishment and Maintenance of Technical Log and Materials Matrix
Please contact me 0121 667 8638/ 0786 092 1198 for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting has grown to become a leading recruitment company working in niche vertical markets and has a reputation for supplying specialist talent that is second to none.