Tendering engineer to work on
Experience within T&D, HV Cables & Major Civil Industries
• Previous Tendering experience
• Experience of Contract terms, NEC3, FIDIC.
Reporting to the Tendering Manager, the Tendering Engineer will take responsibility for the production of high quality bid/ tenders and be accountable, within the estimation team, for the commercial and financial aspects of those tenders whilst ensuring all company policies and procedures are maintained within strict guidelines.
This position is a dedicated resource supporting the PGGI Service business.
• Take full responsibility for specific parts of Tenders.
• Reviewing client enquiry documentation and understanding the requirements in detail.
• Preparing tender documentation including cost summary sheets, risk assessments and approval documentation.
• Supporting Tendering Manager/s for major projects.
• Involvement in Internal Risk Review Process
• Subcontractor interface and negotiation.
• Submission of completed tender proposals to meet customer deadlines.
• Tender follow-up and negotiations together with Bid Managers, Front End Sales and Ops/LBU Manager.
• Take full ownership for the various projects assigned to you within Grid Systems
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Full UK Driving License
• Recognised qualification minimum HNC
• Sound communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Ability to prioritize and work to deadlines.
• Ability to work under pressure and work on your own initiative.
• Sound PC skills including but not limited to, Office365,
Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Should you be interested in more details, please feel free to call me or send me an e-mail.