Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Bid Manager on a Permanent basis in Coventry.
- Commercial compliancy and responsibility for bid construction.
- Ongoing technical review of supplier’s responses.
- Technical compliance of supplier’s bids and client Proposal.
- Verification of overall technical design philosophy produced by bid engineers
- Client and supplier engagement/negotiation
- Bid resource planning
- To manage Bid / No bid completion
- Standardisation of part numbering used within quotation
- Production of commercial handover pack given to Projects
- Lead a bid team to prepare winning bids, whilst taking ownership of the end to end bid process
- Being responsible for managing an opportunity from qualification through to contract award, including strategy and solution development, commercial considerations, and risk management
- Introduction and implementation of all necessary bid procedures, governance, and processes to ensure consistency across the business
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all details are included in the final submission
- Risk tracking and management through the bid process
- Arrange post bid reviews to apply learning and continuous improvement philosophy.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of Bid management
- Experience of delivering multiple projects
- Technical and commercial telecoms knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills and a confident presenter
- Confident and successful negotiator managing client expectations.
- Ability to influence others through persuasive arguments based on data and factual evidence.
- Ability to look continuously for opportunities for improvement and to develop strategies for change to influence and shape the future direction of the business
- Excellent financial awareness and experience of managing budgets.
- Ability to meet targets and consistently deliver projects on time, managing priorities, deadlines, and time critical situations for multiple projects and clients.
- Decision maker – weigh the options and take a decision even with limited information.
- Experience across more than 1 of our industry areas.
- Experience with global client base
- Detailed technical knowledge of multiple communication systems
- Experience within the Senior marketplace
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!