We are looking for a Telecoms Bid Engineer to join our Pre-Sales Engineering Team based in West Midlands.
Location: West Midlands
The successful candidate should have the following experience; -
Skills and Experience; -
- The ideal candidate will have detailed technical knowledge of telecommunications sub-systems within the Security or Oil & Gas Industry
- You’ll be competent using Microsoft Office Tools (Inc. Excel)
- An essential requirement is that you’ll have comprehensive knowledge of at least one of the following systems: CCTV, PAGA, Access Control, Telephony/PABX, Radio, Microwave, Meteorological, LAN's WAN's, Entertainment or cabling. (Experience of multiple systems would be a real advantage & highly desirable.)
Job Responsibilities; -
- Your role will be to provide pre-sales bid support, compile systems that meet the client requirement and manage the integration of individual sub-systems during the sales stage of a project.
- You’ll enjoy working within a team environment but will be self-sufficient and able to demonstrate initiative
- Ideally you will have experience of bid writing, and an understanding of the commercial terms involved.
Main responsibilities: -
- Responsibilities include liaising with suppliers, obtaining quotes and compiling these within a priced proposal ready for technical & commercial sign-off.
- you’ll be a confident communicator and will actively seek out the information you need.
- You will manage your own time and priorities, working in a flexible way to handle all that comes your way.
- have ability to author technical documents and be able to assess customer specifications.
Please contact me on 0121 667 8638/ 07545207400 for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting has grown to become a leading recruitment company working in niche vertical markets and has a reputation for supplying specialist talent that is second to none.